Sony’s PSP Go release on 1st november has been of little dismay.
In Japan,according to Famitsu, around 28000 units of PSP Go were being sold on its launch day with retail and download titles like Persona 3 Portable and Dissidia Final Fantasy Universal Tuning, as well as Disgaea Infinite and LocoRoco Midnight Carnival debuting alongside it.
This is a lukewarm response in comparison to other handhelds where Dsi sold 1,70000 in first 2 days of its launch in Nov 2008 and even PSP 3000,for all its criticism, sold above 1,40000 units in first four days.It has also been criticised for being an overpriced dissappointment.
Other Popular Articles:
- Famitsu’s Hardware Sales For Oct 16th-25th
- DSi Pushes Nintendo Ahead Of Sony In Japanese Hardware Sales
- PlayStation Portable Sales Top 50 Million Units
- DS Appears At Top Of Hardware Week Chart In Japan
- Hardware Sales Figures In Japan Show The PSP On The Rise
- Sony Will Be Revealing New Disagaea Title At TGS 09
- Sony Financial Report Indicates Sales Low For PlayStation Hardware
- PSP Go’s Launch Will Be Highlighted With 16,000 Downloadable Content
- PlayStation Store Offers Free LocoRoco 2 Paraphernalia
- Rumor: New UMD-Less PSP Hardware to Launch At E3, Christened “PSP Go!”