The new updated emulator for Nintendo 64 ,for the PSP, has recently been launched by the developers of DaedalusX64.This alpha version is quite advanced and improved and also fixes some minor bugs of its previous release.
* Revision 441
o [!] Temporary fix for Banjo Kazooie freezing during the intro.
* Revision 440
o Forgot to commit changes on gspMacros.cpp
* Revision 439
o [!] Opps removed horrible typo on roms.ini :(
o [+] Finished merging improvements and fixes on roms.ini (props to Yamagushi and Destroyer5150)
o [*] We shouldn’t cull front (Mortal Kombat 4 is playable now)
* Revision 438
o [~] Refactor/Cleaned up ModifyVtx, now only one function is needed for GBI1 and GBI2, and moved various functions to PSPRenderer.
o [~] Moved FiddledVtxDKR to PSPrender.h
o [+] Various changes to roms.ini (thanks Yamagushi and Destroyer5150)
o [!] Removed mpRender hack and just use PSPRenderer::Get() directly.
* Revision 437
o added vfpu math
Download: DaedalusX64 Alpha Revision 441
Other Popular Articles:
- DaedalusX64 Alpha Revision 427: Nintendo 64 Emulator Up For Download
- DaedalusX64 Rev.407’s Alpa Version Released
- New Plans Announced For Daedalusx64 Beta 3
- JPCSP v0.2 Revision 955 Arrives
- FBA4PSP v12p2 (Final Burn Alpha Emulator) Drops With New Compatibilities
- Another Revision For jpcsp v0.1, Your New Favorite Emulator
- Daedalus Project Progress Confirmed With DaedalusX64 Beta 2 Video
- JPCSP v0.1 rev876 Is Java-Based PSP Emulator For PC
- JPCSP v0.3 Revision 1189 Released: It’s A PSP Emulator For Windows
- Nintendo 64 Emulator Rev.430 Released