In the last version of PSP Live TV ,the HighMemMod was removed for bug fixes.So the homebrew developer,Nickxab is back to release a quick updated and improved version of PSP Live TV, a homebrew app that allows you to stream different television stations on your PSP using Wi-Fi. Currently, the homebrew contains 52 TV streams and now supports HighMemMod for better buffer speed.
- The HighMemMod added again and it works fine now.
For more info:
Download: PSP Live TV v0.4
Other Popular Articles:
- DSONPSP Beta 7: Nintendo DS Emulator Released
- DS On PSP v0.1 Beta Released
- Update On DSONPSP Beta 3 Released
- PSP live TV v0.3 Released
- Updates On DSONPSP Beta 6+ Source Code And Nintendo DS Emulator Released
- Improvements For NBA Live 2010 Promised By Producers
- PSP Live TV Blasts Into Our Consciousnesses
- DaedalusX64 Alpha Revision 427: Nintendo 64 Emulator Up For Download
- Report From Variety Shows PSN At One Fifth Of Revenue Of Xbox Live
- Netfront Internet Browser Beta Accelerates Your Browsing