Download the software from here http://www.download.com/PspWxp/3000-7242_4-10531428.html
Then extract it to your desktop
Now Click the installer.exe
Install it to your PSP (Like E:/ or F:/ drive)
Then go to your PSP Internet
*Delete your Cache
*Then go to settings Cache, then disable it
IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO THE * ABOVE
Type in file:/pspWxp/index.htm
It will take 5 seconds to load and you have Window Vista up.
Step 5:Finished and have fun
Other Popular Articles:
- Vista Portable v1.00 Open Beta Emerges From The Swamp
- STEP 1: How to make your PSP “Better”???
- STEP 2: How to make your PSP “Better”???
- Windows XP Theme For Your PSP Is Pretty Exciting
- STEP:3 How to make your PSP “Better”(New themes)
- PSPdisp v0.3 Makes PSP A Monitor Extension For Your PCs
- OpenBOR v3.0 Build 2227-a Is Another Small Step Towards Perfection
- How should you download Music to your PSP?
- Hybrid i5 Portal Offers A Ton Of Useful Features And A Great Look
- Appzer RC 0.01’s First Release