How to put flash games on your PSP- You need Mozilla Firefox for this. Ok now go to your favorite flash game. Make sure it is simple, involving only the mouse and click, I picked Bowman 2. Pictures tell it all. Ok now go on Mozilla Firefox, and go to bowman2 (don’t have to do this game, just easier for this), go to the File at the top left, and scroll down to where it says Save Page As… , and save it to your desktop. Connect your PSP, and make a new folder on the PSP and name it Games, go to the folder and find Shock Wave Flash Object, and copy it into your new Games folder, Rename it to something you will remember. I chose b. Now go to your internet, and type in at the address this file:/Games/b.swf It will ask you do you want to run this plugin say yes.
Other Popular Articles:
- STEP 1: How to make your PSP “Better”???
- PSP Style Steampunk: A Fallout/Bioshock Mod
- PSPConsole v1.2 Graduates With Honors
- PSP Sorter Plugin v0.5 Makes One Tough Easy Organizer
- English Version of IvEr PSP v2.00 Arrives
- Euro GripShift Exploit Leads To Homebrew Enabler For PSP-3000
- Flash0 Plugin Loader v2 Comes Rolling Down The Line
- DS On PSP v0.1 Beta Released
- Sedna Plugin for GEN A/B Released
- Project14Xa And ProjectResistance: All-New PSP Themes