Go to http://www.psp-themes.net/top.php and pick out your favorite theme. I chose the Vista Inspirat. Now download it, and go find it. Plug the PSP into the computer. Make a new folder under the PSP folder called THEME. Drag the .ptf file into the folder. Now go to System Settings, Theme Settings and find your Theme.
Other Popular Articles:
- PSP CheatUp v0.26 Supports More Cheat Codes
- Intrepid Hacker Discovers He Can Use Nokia Battery With PSP
- CheatUp v0.10 Ready For Download
- Jessica Alba Themes Makes Your PSP Even More Sexy
- STEP 2: How to make your PSP “Better”???
- Load CTF Themes On PSP 3000 With The Unofficial CXMB For Custom Firmware 5.03 Gen-A
- CTF Tool GUI v2 Enables You To Create Your Own CTF Themes
- “DRUMER” Theme For The PSP Shows Off Some Gnarly Percussion
- The New PSP Homebrew – CoderPR v0.8.5 Released
- Lamborghini Theme For PSP Tears Up The Track