NIS America today announced that they are changing the name of its quirky PlayStation Portable title Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman! What Did I Do to Deserve This? to more humble What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord?!.
According to the publisher, the name change was made due to “the original title having a conflict of interest with an existing IP”. Which IP you might asked? NIS declined to specify. The name change will be applied to both last year’s release as well as the upcoming retail sequel, now humbly titled What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!?
The sequel, originally planned for a release next month will also be delayed. The game is now scheduled to arrive on May 4, 2010.
Other Popular Articles:
- Dragonball Game Based On New Movie Set To Arrive In North America
- GPS For PSP May Still Arrive in North America This Year
- Improvements For NBA Live 2010 Promised By Producers
- Mana Khemia: Student Alliance Is Delayed Until Spring
- Valkyria Chronicles 2 Will Soon Come To Western Shores
- New Metal Slug Game For PSP Announced By SNK
- Lord Of The Rings Theme Reeks Of Epicness
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Screenshots Revealed
- Multi-platform Astro Boy For PSP To Arrive In Japan
- Sega Announces New Aliens vs. Predator Game