Looking for some nifty homebrews to load on your PSP??? Well, why not try jojojoris’ PSPLife, a homebrew interpretation of John Conway’s Game of Life.
If you haven’t heard of Conway’s Game, this classic cellular automaton devise is consists of a collection of cells which, based on a few mathematical rules, can live, die or multiply.
The Game of Life rules:
Any live cell with fewer than two live neighbours dies, as if caused by underpopulation.
Any live cell with more than three live neighbours dies, as if by overcrowding.
Any live cell with two or three live neighbours lives on to the next generation.
- Any dead cell with exactly three live neighbours becomes a live cell.
Download: PSPLife: a Game of Life simulator
Other Popular Articles:
- The Game Of Life RC2 Is Fresh From The Laboratory
- Magic: The Life Counter v1.0 Assists You With Getting Rid Of Spare Time
- Final Fantasy I Fighting Game Homebrew Launches
- PSP Flight v1.0.1 Is A Simple Simulator For PSP
- Wagic, The Homebrew v0.8.1
- Improvements For NBA Live 2010 Promised By Producers
- Game Categories Revised Is A Very Handy Nibble Of Homebrew
- Invader Zim Homebrew Game Is Set To Arrive With Its Pants Around Its Ankles
- Homebrew Adventure Game Titillates Even The Most Cynical Of Nerds
- Fallout 3 Theme Makes Us Remember Life Before The Blast